There is nothing much to talk about nowadays and I have ran out of stuff to say. So i am going to start on Part 2!
Language: English, Chinese * Planning on taking up Korean and Japanese languages yeah! I wanna be multi-lingual- it means a lot to me. (^_^)
Dialect : Hokkien (can understand a bit but can't speak)
Hainanese (@_@)??!!! I think it is one of the difficult dialects to learn. Up till now, I don't understand a word of what my paternal relatives are saying. I don't think I have many Hainanese friends..only my primary school best friend!! (^_^) We don't converse in dialect anyway.
Hobbies: ahhh i have lots of hobbies...i don't think i will remember every single one. - Dancing - Singing - Listening to music - Playing music - Computer games - Collecting cds - Collecting Sylvanian Families - Internet surfing...youtube and blahz - Reading - Chatting - Watching tv - Learning - Walking to nowhere - ........