I woke up at 10.10am - Golden Time. haha my F Maths lecturer used to say that. Most of the watch advertisements..you will see that the watch shows 10.10.
Met up with my friend in the afternoon at vivocity to watch movie- Transformers in 2k digital. It was raining heavily. Before meeting her, I went to the library to return my book. I had no idea that i took such a long time. I was going to be late. We had to rush there to the cinema and it was such a long queue. We were seated very near to the screen. In the midst of watching, I wasn't feeling that well..felt nauseous and dizzy. Thought it was just a moment and I will feel better soon. But I was wrong...decided to endure till the end of the movie.
Came to the point whereby I just couldn't take it anymore. Told my friend that I had to go out for a while and I just rushed off to the nearest exit. That was at the bottom portion of the theater. I found myself in the escape exit area. There wasn't any toilets in sight or any path leading to the shopping area. All I could see was just stairs. The air was stale because of the poor ventilation. I felt much worse at that moment. I went up the stairs and there was a door. Tried to open it but it was locked. So I went down again and the door was locked too. I went up and down for a few times until I was confused about which way did I come from. After a while, I was quite convinced that the door I came from earlier was locked. Oh no..I thought to myself..what if i am stuck here and no one knew where I was. I didn't bring anything with me at all because there wasn't time to do so. That moment really reminded me of a similar scenario back in sec 2. It was like a frantic search. Didn't feel like I have the energy to carry on walking down the stairs but I can't be still in this place. I couldn't think it rationally because of my dizziness. Decided to endure and tried to walk to the end of the stairs to find a way out. Thank goodness, there was a door at the end of the stairs..should be the first floor. Opened the door to fresh air and I was standing outside the vivocity building.
I need to find the way in to the nearest toilet. Had trouble finding my way. It felt like a maze to me. After a very long time, I slowly walked towards the cinema. Spent the rest of the time at the cinema lobby because I was still unwell and I didn't have the ticket with me. Don't think they will let me in. It was a relief when I knew that they will be leaving the theatre at the same place. It will be easier for my friend to find me. At the same time, my friend was searching everywhere to look for me because I was gone for more than half an hour. She was still in a state of shock.
After that, we spent a bit of time walking around. Saw a guy whom we thought was a part of a shop display. Went to mother garden ..hmm..forgot the exact name of the shop..the stuff there is so kawaii. haha..the kids in japan are so blessed to play with such cute looking toys.