Two Saturday nights ago, I spent time in my bedroom and was alone at home. I was sitting on the bed while sorting my music cds. At the same time, I was listening to my cd songs and singing along with it. I was facing my music player all the time. When all of a sudden, the music was louder so I looked up at the music player. I actually saw the volume increased by itself to level 9. All the time, the remote player was on the table where the music player is. I didn't touch anything at all.
So far, the people that I have told felt spooked. Haha but that moment, I was very calm about it. I continued with my tidying session. Maybe whatever spooked people doesn't exactly spook me..
It was the last lesson for our class. As usual, we booked the dance studio earlier. We went to the smaller studio because the main studio was occupied by a new class. After a while, we realised that the air-con was spoilt. Gahh..we have to practice in the stuffy studio and it was difficult to continue. Had no choice but to open the door while practising. The music was so loud that even people standing in the faraway corridor can hear it. Some students (from the singing course) peeked in because of the opened door. My friend and I had fun doing poses in the middle of the song. During the actual dance session, we had to fine-tune our dance routine and then...the instructor and my friend's elder sister recorded our dance. So yup, in a matter of days, I will be able to recieve it. If it is possible, I will be putting it in my blog. Don't put much hope of seeing it though...it is lousy..just treat it as a normal dance practice..so bound to have lots of mistakes and blahz.
Wah..I am so so tired especially my legs. Finally, I got to sit down after a long time walking here and there. It felt so cosy to just sleep right at that moment. I came home empty-handed again. Too lazy to buy anything. I don't understand why people think shopping helps to relieve stress...because I don't feel it at all...rather the opposite.