Ohaiyo...ta da..i have changed my blog skin. I know it has been such a long time that I didn't change. But it is very hard to find a nice blogskin that I have feel towards these days. This picture is not bad..that's why i chose this. I am crazy over angel wings. haha...whenever I went out with this particular friend, we tend to see wings. Every now and then, I would tell her that I want angel wings!! I think this layout is much better because I am going to put song list in here. There is another blogskin that I liked too...it is about butterflies. But i guess i like wings more than butterflies. haha I don't like to have blogskins of celebrities because I prefer to have a general blogskin. hmm..i should say i don't want to be biased even with my thoughts. Not only that, i like so many celebrities and how i am going to squeeze everyone into one blogskin? haha
writtern @10:10 AM