ohaiyo...it was a fruitless trip on Friday. We ended up going to IKEA ( Queenstown). What exactly are we doing there? Haha..don't know. She ate 2 hotdogs buns even though she wasn't feeling hungry. Her aim was to play at the sauces counter. I didn't eat cos I don't like the taste of sausages. I only like the taiwan sausages..haha. After that, we went in and we found a "room" that we like..haha I wanted mirrors and there are so many of them there. Overall, Ikea was an alright place to go once in a while.
We had a discussion after class. Have each of us really know what genre do we belong to? Mine was a definite answer as I have been searching for it for a very long time. The rest weren't that certain. Not only that, I guess the teacher felt that they are more suited to different styles. I am glad I know where my heart lies. 我以为我可以暂时放下,开始做一样对我来所也很.....
I love the Aishiteruze Baby ending song and it is a nice anime. The little girl (his cousin) that he was taking care of was so cute. Just wondering...do schools in Japan have canteens? They are always making bentos for schools. Haha I think it is a sweet idea. Him caring so much and taking good care of her was so sweet. Different episodes show how individual kids ( the girl's kindergarten friends ) have their own sad stories. Gahh..makes me so sad about it cos in reality, there are really such things existing. How a kid feels, people may forget to understand.
Live by this:
Aspire to Inspire before we expire