Few days ago, we saw a pool of blood on the side of the pavement. There were some tissue wads stained with blood. 2 policemen were standing there to keep guard of that. What exactly happen? Thank goodness, we didn't see an actual person seriously injured.
During work, we were discussing about the inter-jc prom pictures. My friend started it because of something that occurred the day before. To me, I don't like to comment on people's looks because I am not in any position to criticise people.. Looks don't matter much to me. I don't notice looks that much. Personality counts more than looks. Personality enhances the looks. I choose my favourite singers/ celebrities based on talent, personality. Looks will be a secondary issue. If the person has a good personality, most likely, the person will be good looking in relative terms. It has the kind of "glow from within" effect- that's what I am looking for.
My friend suddenly came over to my desk and gave me this big bowl of dessert which both of them didn't want. Sigh..I have to bring so much stuff back home. I intended to stop by a shop to buy something but I guess it doesn't seem feasible at the present moment.
I am in the middle of watching Tokyo Juliet Episode 9. Sometimes, I am a bit fed up of couple who argues over very minor matters. In this case, the jealousy level is so high that every little thing, the girl or the boy will go to one corner and spend time sulking. So petty right? But the guy is sweet lah, I agree on that.
Hmm...I don't think I have jealousy in me..Haha...more like admiration and other positive words...
I watch Super Junior mini drama - their version of GOONG. In this version, it is called GOONG T. It is amusing to watch that. Haha...I have a hard time identifying them because that group has 13 members! They are dubbed as the THIRTEEN PRINCES. This mini drama only features a few of them. I don't think they have done things as a whole group because it is too big a number. Don't think that they can fit everyone in one tv screen..haha I will introduce them in my blog as soon as I understand their personalities better. I just know that their dancing as a group is superb...perfect chemistry..perfect timing..and funny movements.
Ooo I borrowed a book - A beautiful mind. Heard of it before? It was filmed as a movie but I didn't really watch it. This is a true life story about this guy ( John Nash )who is a genius in Mathematics and he went insane. He managed to solve issues that other Mathematicans claimed it is impossible to solve it. He wrote equations and formulaes on windows. ( Reminds me of how I used to write maths stuff on mirror..hehe )Sometimes the things that people do brings back my memories of what i used to do.
Do you know that people have names like "Happy" and "Hello" in their identitification cards? haha i named one teddy bear "Happy" too...name after the seven dwarfs.