In Life, there are situations whereby there is no turning back. I felt relieved but at the same time, it seemed like a pity to me. Sometimes I felt like it but I felt it impossible to turn back. Have I made the right decision? At times, convincing doesn't work out. There are times that I would feel like going back to the old situation.
Heard some good news from people. Congrats!! Wish you both the best...when i saw the pics, i felt some regret. And I just happened to think about it the night before.
Yeah..I have finished the cleaning job of my room. Now I know where my things are..fished out all my unused writing materials. All organised...all ready...
Whenever I feel down about dance.. - how i don't think i can make it... - how i am so inferior in dance.. - how i don't think there are opportunities for me to learn and perform - perhaps i am not going to dance again - bored in dance class because of the atmosphere (-_-)" -maybe there are no chances for me to compete
i will look at video clips showing my favourite singers. Their videos especially their dance performances can really fuelled my passion once again. Thanks to them..they made me regain my confidence in dance....I want to be like them, excelling in dance and aiming for perfection. I look up to them as my benchmark. Not only that, when i am just feeling down for whatever reasons, watching their videos can make me happy and forget all my problems.
So i am going to post links here so that i can share my source of inspirations for dance and also something that never fails to cheer me up.
The first video title: Super Junior Dancing in the variety show Heroine 6
About the video: I think they have to choose someone to perform for them. This episode should be when they were having soccer fever bah. In this clip, there are only 4 people from Super Junior performing around this actress.
Let me introduce these 4 people...
The guy in black shirt is Hee Chul. (He is the so-called girl in the music group because of his looks. Born in 1983)
The guy in white shirt and wearing specs is Ki Bum. ( he is the same age as me haha).
The plump guy in a white coat is Shin Dong. He is good at dancing and abit comical. (born in 1985)
The last guy is Hyuk Jae/ Eun Hyuk. I don't know what is his real name..the website is confusing me. (born in 1986)
My favourite parts in the videoclip 1. At 0.55...the 3 guys in white were sighing..and Hee Chul was doing his dance. Wah that part shows his charm. haha 2. At 1.27.. Hee Chul and Ki Bum started dancing...and plus the 3 gunshots!! That is so cool!! And the explosions. That is great!! 3. At 1.57..the famous dance steps by Hyesung Shinhwa 4.At 2.06 ...all of them doing body ripples towards her.. 5. Must never forget the ending..haha..the actress is so good in acting along with them. She looked as though she had seen the light. So comical. So shuai qi.
The Second Video Clip: 080606 Hankyung Kibum Heroine 6 Cut
About the video: Well..it is just about them performing a piece. Please watch from 1.07 onwards. 5 Super Junior Members: From left: Sung Min, Kibum, Eun Hyuk, Hankyung ( he was specially selected from China) and Shindong
My favourite parts: 1. I love the robot dance. haha They are very good at it...professionals 2. At 1.26, when the guy in the middle started to move..don't you think he looks like a dinosaur that has come alive? haha..especially when he turned his head 3. At 1.42, robots were stuck haha 4. At 1.50, that movement is just so charming haha 5. At 2.01..i like the hands movement part...and it is perfect timing 6. Besamemucho song is so nice..i like the rigid hand movements ( been attempting to do that) 7. At 2.38...the slow moving part 8. At 2.54...the comical part 9. I like the ending of the song. 3.13..i like the feinting part and the opening their jackets for an ending.. that is so nice.