<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13080961?origin\x3dhttp://jvioletdance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile


Name: Jviolet
age: 8th March
school: university
others: especially love kpop music and dance(^_^)

DarLinks


Jviolet's South Korea Blog
Jviolet's Singapore Blog
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends

PlayBack


• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• March 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• September 2011

Shout Out






Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Brushes: x x x
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music


»Now Playing:

Super No 1 - Genie zhou wen xuan

Saturday, July 14, 2007


I was feeling upset about something at work. During lunch, my colleage suggested to play at URA centre so we went there to play the game (Know..know your Singapore). I have learnt a lot that day.
@ The highest building in Singapore is of height 280m and there are only 3 buildings of that height. Why is there a limit of 280m and not higher?
I actually thought it was due to the stability of the land but it is inaccurate.
The main reason is due to the planes and to ensure the safety of the people staying in the buildings. Especially at the northern part of Singapore, the height of the buildings is very important because it is the flying zone.

@ There is something common with Paya Lebar and Toa Payoh. What is that?
They have the same meaning just that it is in different language.
It means big swampy land.

@ Singapore is being featured twice in the book - 1000 places that you must visit before you die.
- Have a stay at the Raffles Hotel
- Eat at the Hawker Centre


Muhahaha...... Yesterday was Friday the 13th. *Evil laugh* Got any bad luck coming your way?
I know my friends have some bad luck that day. My colleage recieved bad news and I totally understood how she felt because I got that feeling just not long ago. I nearly forgotten that when I was on my way to work, I was hit by a twig falling down to the ground. Don't underestimate the strength of the twig because it really hurts. If getting hit by a twig is that painful, imagine the strength of the branches. No wonder it is possible for them to die because of branches falling.
I thought I won't have any bad news going on that day. But I was very mistaken. I had a more serious situation compared to the others. Being yelled at by my parents ain't good at all. It was terrible so now my emotions are not in a good state at all. Whatever I had been feeling deep inside all these years, I just say all out.....

##################################################################


Futakoi Theme Song

We're still fine because we can still become stronger.
We aim towards the great, expansive sky and free ourselves of the way we were yesterday
We unfasten all of the transparent, lie-filled and boring days
and keep our eyes fixed on the new morning.
Today, we continue to live.
We hit a few waves and even treasured our loneliness at times.
The day we realised the truth, we began heading straight towards tomorrow.
No matter what the place is in the world
We're aiming for as long as we carry each other in our arms, we will surely reach it
and cross the inaccessible path
we are still fine because we can still become stronger.

writtern @9:17 AM