I have been spending time tidying up my room. Stumbled upon things that I had forgotten about it...along with the memories that I had. I read my old diaries and memories just came back as though it was yesterday's happenings. That's the good thing about having diaries. Sometimes I felt so guilty not penning down my thoughts in my diary every single day. (~_~)""Is it possible to be completely honest to ourselves? It is a difficult task to really find out my true thoughts and feelings.Most of the time, the truth always lies beneath all those pseudo stuff.And it takes quite a bit of time or perhaps never to realise the truth. Aiiiii...*scratch my head*I guess we have a lot of things in common. The answers to the problems that you have been searching for is exactly the ones that I have been searching too. So, in a way I don't have any possible answers yet. (~_~)""
Yippee!! I have finished watching hana yori dango...lots of touching moments
wahahaa...if only they could have continued another drama series part 2.
I have not felt that deeply. haha..it feels like I am in another level of emotions.
writtern @12:36 PM