I did 2 good deeds on Sunday. I walked through the mrt barriers when I saw a wallet on the floor. My immediate reaction was to pick it up and just hand it to the people in the control station.
哈哈。。。我是好公民。(^_^) The second deed happened when I was walking in the shopping centre. Someone suddenly dropped part of her keychain on the floor but she couldn't find it. I just pick it up and returned it to her.
Went to 5 shopping centres but didn't bought much though. I intended to buy some stuff de but due to time constraint, I had to postpone it. Spent around 7 hours walking without stopping. Could barely walk properly when I was on my way home. I finally found the pair of earrings that I badly wanted because my favourite idols are wearing that too, namely DBSK's Xiah and Hero. They look so cool wearing that pair of earrings so I decided to want it too. Yeah I am so happy!!! Usually I don't buy earrings. As a matter of fact, this is actually the first pair of earrings that I bought. At least I bought something that I really want . Haha...I am maximising my own satisfaction. ( Utility) I bought a nice top too. I saw a jacket that I liked but it looks something similar like my colleague's jacket so I didn't buy it.
Today, at work, I realised that my colleague's jacket is not really similar to what i saw. So...i bought that jacket. Even though I couldn't find the kind of jacket that I really wanted, that jacket was the best out of the rest. The problem with it is that it is big and yet it is already the smallest size available. Hmm..if the jacket is a bit longer, it is possible for the whole jacket to reach near the end of my skirt..haha or maybe my skirt is short. I wanted to buy a T-shirt from that shop but I couldn't find another T-shirt that I like. So, I forgot about buying it. I bought shoes too.
Finally, I own possessions that are of my favourite colour- purple. Haha..I can be the potential ambassador for Ribena. @ Drink more Ribena! Lots of Vitamin C in it! @
Sounds like I am having a crazy shopping spree. But I don't really think so. It is just that I have accumulated my wants list too much that I buy things all at one go. Previously, I don't think I have done enough to deserve buying anything. I have my own "credits" system. Haha..I have to self analyse about my "good deeds" and if it is a lot, I can reward myself by buying something that I like. If not, then I will wait until enough "credits" are accumulated. The objectives are to curb spending habits, buying things that are necessary and to maximise self-satisfaction.
@ Bizarre right? To think there is such a person who will be employing "credits' system. If I just buy on an impulse, it is meaningless to me. Somemore, I will feel so guilty for buying things. It is also based on my own conscience. I don't like the feeling of being guilty. I seek to maximise satisfaction. Actually, I received "enlightenment" from studying Economics. I think i am the rare few to derive such a lesson that people tend to ignore from studying that. Haha..perhaps i tend to analyse details that people are not aware of. What people are aware of, most likely, I won't be aware of that. Haha..@
I was watching Tokyo Juliet. At a particular scene in Episode 6, I feel exactly the way the female lead felt. Lazy to type what she said. Maybe I will include that on my next entry. Me just got back home so I am dog tired.
My friend tends to like a lot of things easily at a time. She might as well just buy the whole shop..sell those that she didn't need. In this way, it is more convenient for her.
我读了之后,不知不觉地松了一口气。纵欲,可以放下大石头。 起初,我真的好害怕,以为又是完蛋了。我不敢抱着希望,怕又是一个失望。现zai的我也不敢太高兴,怕辛福或值得开心的事情在我sou zong 会再chi 溜走。