Hai..I am going to start a series of "About me" in my blog. Haha..so you will know about me. Well..of cos...not all about me...but just slightly know me better.
haha This is just for fun..if not, I won't have much things to talk about in my blog. My stuff are all "filtered" to only leave the "not that important" stuff in my blog. haha..some things are just confidential..ya know. (^_^)
==================================================
*About Me Part 1*
Name: Jeannette
* One of my cousins gave me this name. haha i don't think my parents would have come up with such a name. Everyone calls me by that name. I don't think people will ever remember my chinese name. Only a few bah and is those people who I didn't expect them to remember. A few of my friends..when they are angry with me at something, they would call me by my full name before scolding me.
Oh ya..try not to say the word "genetic" near me because I would have thought u were calling me. haha
During jc lesson, the teacher mentioned the word "genetic" and my classmates at the front row turned back and looked at me. At that moment, I was thinking "Did I do anything wrong?" haha
Nickname/s:
*About nicknames..hmm..i actually have a lot..just that people don't usually use that all the time. They would have abandoned it after some time. I can write a long list here but abit lazy lah..it sure bring back lots of memories. Mostly is derivations from my name*
Especially my primary school nicks..i am not going to mention it here..haha
Jeanie ( so far only L calls me this sometimes)
Jean ( this is quite common)
Jea-nut!! (my classmate tends to call me that, i think is the most interesting derivation from my name)
Jean-net-tay (that's how my english secondary teacher pronounced my name on the first day of school. my friend asked me since when did i change my sir name.haha i didn't know it myself too)
Fortune Teller (i do predictions)
Ninja ( cos of my actions at times )
Birthday : 8th March 1987 ( Women's International Day!!)
Birthplace: Singapore (where else? haha )
writtern @3:57 PM