Bi-ah-nei (unsure about the spelling of the romanji words) for not updating this often.
Finally bought something. I didn't have much progress though. We saw quite a number of interesting stuff at various malls. I think that personalizing the exteriors of the mobile phones and laptops are just so cool. No surprise..it costs a lot of money. For handphone, it is at least $38. The decorations is so so nice. I feel tempted to do that but it will be a waste of money if I changed phones next time. If personalizing a small item such as a handphone is already so expensive, then personalizing a laptop costs even more. Ask the shop assistant about the laptop but she doesn't have any idea. Tat's disappointing.
What is the one of the most difficult words/phrases to say?
Hmm...the phrase --> Good Bye...especially when you are saying good bye to a person who you will never see again.
Maybe the person is leaving the country for good and most unlikely coming back for a visit, saying farewell is a hard thing to say.
Maybe the person is in a coma but couldn't keep depending on the machine to prolong the person's life before he wakes up. Sometimes it is hard to just let go and saying farewell for the very last time.
Maybe a dying person has no choice but to "leave".
Maybe leaving an old life for a new horizon
And many many more...
My mentors are so nice. They bought a small gift for me. I appreciate them a lot. Sorry that I have to give my colleague lots of work and causing her to stress out. Time really flies and it has already been 4 months of work at that same place.
Currently watching hana yori dango anime. The taiwan drama series is not that appealing to me. Watchin this anime makes me think deeply about stuff. Does it have that same effect to those who watch this? I usually have different gan xiang compared to other people.
Wo tu lan bei ta shen shen di gan dong le. zhen qi guai.... cong lai mei you ze zong gan jue guo.
I began to like the octopus in minitoons. It is so adorable and I am going to buy that real soon.
Dear Octopus, wait for me bah!! Haha My friend thought that I am going to buy a real octopus.
(-_-)"? for wat??!! haha i only like the mini toons octopus and not the real one.
Another friend suggested about me joining drama club too. Her reason?? Because I am rather dramatic and also of my numerous creative ideas that no one sane could have thought of.
Nah..I am bad at acting. haha if i like acting, i would have agreed to that long time ago.