2007 is worth remembering especially about Harry Potter and his wizarding world. Haha..in a few days time (12 July ), the movie is going to be released!! I can hardly wait. The last book is going to be released too. Not only that, there are news about there will be a Wizarding World theme park in Florida by the year 2009. Yippee...i have been talking about this for ages and didn't expect that they will actually set up the theme park. Hmm..i am going to put it in my list. Oh ya, they are going to have a wax figure of harry potter too..but the wax figure doesn't even look like him. Not nice...
Today is a boring day for me because I am alone at work. My colleague went to attend an important event- her graduation ceremony.
Everyone in my workplace is talking about mr richard yong getting caught in hong kong. he should have gone far far away to hide where sg does not have straight links to (tat's what my mentor said ).
Friend- you should have suggested to him your plan.
Mentor- he didn't call and ask me..what to do? haha
Additions...
Feelings right now: dead bored. I have nothing much to do- about 0.02% things to do. It can be done in a few minutes time but I have been trying to drag it till the end of work today. If only, I can do my own stuff.
Somebody kept on switching off the whole workplace's lights for a few times.
Eating lor mee reminds me of Death Note because when we were watching Death Note across a few days, we were eating lor mee most of the time.