“Your loved ones admire your sense of control, but do they know how much it costs you at times? If they're starting to be overly reliant on you to constantly be the responsible one, it's time to set them straight. "
It seems trust is easily broken nowadays. *nodding real hard*
Recently,
What happened to my friend....
What happened to me ...
The trust that is being placed in other people's palms have been shattered.
How disappointing that is.
Where have the good virtues gone....?
On a long term vacation just like Justice has done?
Maybe people no longer value trust as much as they value their material possessions.
That is a tragedy.
I am really exhausted from all these disappointments.
I want to get away from all these.
Be somewhere that is void of such tragedies.
Let my heart go on a vacation on its own to seek its recovery.
I want to spend time with myself.
I have neglected myself too much.
Give me my freedom to do whatever I want, with just myself.
At this time, I just need myself in my own world.
Hiccups have been happening in MRTs.
1. My friend boarded the mrt in the morning and it actually missed mrt stations twice!! The driver must have been sleeping, that's what she thought.
2. Heard an announcement about the previous train was on delay so the oncoming train may be crowded. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hmm..didn't know they had prepared this kind of announcement. It was the first time hearing this.
3. In the newspapers- commuters were late because the main doors of a particular mrt station was closed. There was only one employee in there and he was taking a short nap because he was not feeling well. He extended the nap and was late in opening the main doors. They should have put at least 2 employees to be in charge of a mrt station.
I was on my way home when there was this mister who boarded on the train. To me, he looks peculiar..with his long hair...with his dressing. Just someone who dresses up in a tardy and messy way. He was standing near me. After a few mrt stops, there is this Indian mister who boarded the train and he wanted to stand near the Peculiar mister. The reaction of Pm was unexpected because he gave an angry and dirty look and stomped off to stand in front of me instead. While doing so, he started talking to himself in an angry tone. I thought he was talking on the phone, but I don't think so- it can't be that fast. He was spewing vulgarities in a few languages- English, Mandarin and a foreign language/dialect that I don't understand. I heard him said dirty in Mandarin, while looking in the direction of the Im. Sigh..I felt sorry for the Im because he didn't do anything wrong to deserve hearing such criticisms. At the same time, I felt fury towards the Pm.
One thing that I loathe is people who don't show any respect to people of other races. Every race has their rights to exist. I don't believe that any race is superior. I don't have high respect for people who have that mentality.