You know what i feel like doing right now?
I feel like sleeping...my eyes are going to shut down at any moment.
Hao kun ahhh....
I wish i could go to sleep listening to his songs. He has a soothing voice...
Guess I must have spent too much time on the computer without resting and my eyes are really tired..
how i wish my bed is just beside me...
how i wish the train can just whisk me away to dreamland right now...
I actually don't like to sleep when there are people that I know of around. No matter how tired I am, I won't sleep.
Once, I don't remember why but I was sleeping in the train on the way to school. That was a mistake because my E-friend took a picture of me sleeping using her handphone. While I was sleeping, I was kind of aware that she was doing something worthy to be suspicous of. Still can say the way I sleep is cute so she had to take a picture of it. -_-"
Something's wrong with her definition of cute...man.
My brother is another person who does suspicious things sometimes when I am sleeping. At certain period of time, I would suspect him in my sleep. So when he was doing something, he must have thought I was already in deep slumber. Haha...i suddenly shot out my hand to grab his hands and he got a shock.
" I know nunmullo jichin apeun nemame
gipeun sangcheo sok ane
geuga itttan geol algi-e
I know geojitttwen sumanheun promise
geuman mitkko barabodeon yeorin neo-ege
neol ulligo geuga tteonadeon nal
neol wirohaettteon bam
naega haettteon mal gi-eokhae
jeo haneure maengsehae neol jikyeojulkke
yeah baby girl"