Friday...The last working day of the month. Yoo hoo...Yippee... Yee Haa.. haha I have been working for the past 3 months. That means my colleague and I have been friends for 3 months and can get along quite well. (^_^)
We were asked to do an urgent assignment.-searching for documents. It was really difficult because we don't exactly know how thing works. We had to spend time at the counter area to search for documents. That is good because there is a new change of environment. Today, there is a really long queue because this is the last working day of June. It makes her really busy. But time passes by very quickly for us...which is good. We practically spend our time today at the counters room.
Watched Initial D with my brother during dinner. The driving is so awesome.
Craving to watch Prince Hours/ Goong S. So far, I have been listening to one of their OSTs.
"Promise" sung by the lead actor Se7en I started to notice him when I watched the first few episodes. What has gotten into me? I am addicted to his songs and his voice. 24/7- listening to his songs repeatedly. Finally found Promise with eng subs version.