ㅁ ㅠ ㅊ ㅇ ㄷ ㄹ ㅎ
ㅗ ㅑ ㅓ ㅏ ㅣ ㅡ ㅜ
ㅐ ㅔ ㅂ ㄱ ㄴ ㅅ ㅕ
ㅍ ㅈ ㅌ ㅛ ㅋ
Please ignore the above part..it is for my typing reference..haha
안 녛 하 세 요. (ahn-nyong-ha-se-yo )
--> A greeting to anyone - How are you? How do you do? (also in reply)
Yea...attempt to type hangul is successful!! Just typing this takes up so much time. haha... this is so fun...I am really confused as to which materials should I follow- my friend's book or the internet? My friend's book seem so different compared to the internet materials. I don't want to end up learning the wrong stuff. That would be a waste of time and useless too. My friend said that taking up korean language is easy. But i doubt so.. (-_-)"" So far, I only remembered the vowels. I know it is very little progress but I will work hard on it.
早安!! 哈哈。。。太好了!本来就好想试试看用华语来写blog.
I can type japanese characters too but I don't know much about japanese characters. Will be learning japanese language after I have learnt korean language. Step by step..haha Learning languages is a must for me because of my "unusual" habits. I believe I have the ability to take up languages but slow for the time being.
writtern @9:29 AM