Music is what feelings sound like.~Anonymous
Songs are like pieces of memories for me. Whenever I hear them, it brings me back what had happened the first time I heard the song. I remembered the feelings, what did I do then or the events. Songs are like several bookmarks placed in a book.
People spend a large portion of their money on clothes, bags, shoes and blah blah. For me, I "invest" in cd albums. There is a kind of satisfaction when I am listening to songs. The best satisfaction is when I can feel the music surrounding me (especially the beat of the songs) and that comforts me. Unfortunately, this is hard to get because it means that the volume of my music is loud and people can't stand it. Listening to songs soothes my soul when no one else can do so.
Their soothing voices singing for me. They sound so much like angels to me. They are the ones who accompany me all the time through thick and thin.
To all my favourite singers,
Thanks for your songs and your lovely voices. (^_^)
You mean so much to me and makes a big difference in my life.
I found out what exactly do I like in something.
You made me rediscover my true passion.
A big thank you...