I am trying to figure out the identity of a mysterious person. Thinking so hard but couldn't think of any potential person who fits the bill. I think this is the reason that I woke up around 2am all of a sudden and I couldn't get to sleep for an hour or so. My friend reckons ".................". She thinks too much le. Hah..this is the funniest joke I have so far. Ha...Ha...Ha... (-____-)"" Impossible... i think that person is a girl but even so, i can't think of any possible one. There should be a logical explanation.
My friend give me a nick - Queen of Lameness. The reason that she gave me doesn't seem to link me to this nick. I am still puzzled about it. She said as far as she can see, for everything, I managed to find a reason for it. (!_!)?? Is that being lame??
Hmm..3 more lessons and I would have finished my 2nd semester. The last time I asked, it was only half way through semester. The situation in class somehow dampened my enthusiasm. It doesn't seem that I am making any progress. That stagnant feeling. I dislike that feeling
I am trying to think of ways to put videos here. Don't know whether it will work. The first video is my favourite song by Se7en - "Crazy". I love this kind of theme by them. So hiphop kind of coolness. Even "Bump" by MinWoo, I love it too. These 2 songs are my favourite under this theme. Hee..I don't know what this theme is called....tribal hiphop? haha no idea...but i would love to dance with this kind of music...just that not many opportunities for me to do so. The second video showcases the same song but there are 2 dancers (should be from se7en's performing crew ) to show the dance moves by that song. I love the introduction part..haha it is the coolest.