<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13080961?origin\x3dhttp://jvioletdance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile


Name: Jviolet
age: 8th March
school: university
others: especially love kpop music and dance(^_^)

DarLinks


Jviolet's South Korea Blog
Jviolet's Singapore Blog
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends

PlayBack


• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• March 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• September 2011

Shout Out






Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Brushes: x x x
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music


»Now Playing:

Super No 1 - Genie zhou wen xuan

Thursday, June 21, 2007


21 JUNE 2007

Nowadays, I am being kept busy with work. Suddenly, a large stack of papers appeared.
It comprises of even last year's papers.It wasn't there even there in the first place.
So we had to do that too.Current month's work just keep on coming.So tired when I
reached home- don't even have any energy to do anything at home. I slept so early
yesterday- around 7 plus pm.Good that I can be kept busy but perhaps, the work
shouldn't be that much for a temp staff.That's what my friend said.

Oooo there is going to be a fire drill in the afternoon.Thought that fire drills
should happen unexpectedly but they even announced the time. At least, there is
something interesting happening at work. My friend even asked me whether there
will be food after fire drill. It is not every event that there will be food..haha..
food to comfort the tramautised...haha. We can really think of the ridiculous
scenarios. According to my friend, we should have declared ourselves a longer lunch
break since the fire drill is occurring just a short while after lunch. We could just
be waiting at the gathering place before everyone else did and just said that we
have this pretty strong intuition that there will be fire drill coming on around
this time.

I think it is the funniest fire drill I have experienced. Kept on laughing all the
way to the gathering area. No one moved at all when they heard the fire alarm.
It was as though there wasn't anything happening at all. The fire alarm rang the
second time. They were still reluctant to move.Everyone looked as though there
were having a stroll in the park. I thought the person has to announce where
exactly is the fire occurring? I don't want to die a second time. (>_<)
Before my department left for the fire drill, they even took a packet of peanuts
each so that we can eat while we were at the gathering area.
(-____-)"" So relaxed..haha that scene was hilarious.
One of the perm staff said that it will lasts for around 1 hour and 45 minutes.
It wasn't at all, it didn't even last for an hour. Sigh..have to get back to work..

This reminds me of the past fire drills I had. I had more impression on my secondary
school fire drills.During sec 3/4 (i don't exactly remember), my class was in the
history classroom when the fire alarm rang. We had to stay put before they announced
the location of the fire drill. But I guess we ignored it or something like that
so we just did the usual route to the field. Just when they announced the location
of the fire, the whole class had already walked past the supposed fire. Haha, so we
had to pretend that there wasn't any fire there at all and didn't report this to the
teachers in charge. Haha but if there was a real fire going on, we would have be burnt
alive. So that's how I have died once already. Haha

Another incident was when the whole school had gathered at the school field and were
waiting for instructions. So appointed students were instructed to stand at the
different gates of the school field to facilitate the ongoing movement of students
before that. Then I think the discipline master who was in charge of the fire drill
was talking to us. Suddenly, at the far corner of the school field where one gate was,
an appointed student started dancing madly. The whole school turned their heads and
were looking at him dancing. Haha it was funny. Don't know what caused him to start
dancing during a serious talk.

There was once that everyone was at the school hall and all of a sudden, a girl started screaming
hysterically. No one knew whether she was acting and a few teachers had to lead her to the back
of the school hall to quieten down. This was just a fire drill and I didn't get it about a mock exercise
can lead to someone in a hysterical mood. We had to do a few fire drills in a single day because the
principal felt that we weren't quick enough.

I had met up with a few dance friends for celebration. We went to eat japanese food. Yum Yum!
Feel that sense of familiarity even though we hadn't seen each other for quite some time.
Actually, I don't really understand what they are talking about because I didn't spend so much time
with them compared to them spending time with each other. My friend happened to have a secondary
schoolmate working at the Japanese restaurant and he helped us to get a discount without my friend
knowing of it. That's so nice of him. Before that, we were at the counter waiting to pay for the food.
The screen displayed $252!! Wah gave us a shock but luckily it wasn't ours. Haha..My friends said that
they saw me on the streets a few days ago. Just that they didn't had a chance to call me because I
was walking too fast. Maybe I am going out almost everyday so the likely chance of seeing me is very
high.

During lunchtime, I am busy watching drama series. Yea, i finally finish watching Lovers in Paris.
Currently, I am watching Sang Doo, Let's go to school. It is about bumping into first love after many
years but realizing that things are no longer the same. Hmm, i have no idea how it turns out but I
hoped that they were be together again.

My bedroom has flickering lights. Even if I switched it off during the night, the light still blinks every now
and then. Spooky...I think there should be some logical explanation bah.
The door near me in my workplace was mysteriously open. My supervisor was asking us about the door
because usually, it was closed. She thought that the auditors came back again but there wasn't
anyone in the room. For a few moments, there was silence after we told her that when we came in the
morning, it was already opened. But everyone knew that the day before, the door was shut. I think
during that silence, our minds had "words of scary and spooky " floating around. My supervisor
decided to assume that someone who had worked late had opened the door without anyone knowing.

We had an in-depth discussion about current news which is very enriching for me. Haha I just love
to engage in such discussions. That shows people really care about what is happening around
the world and they have their own interesting opinions.



writtern @9:54 PM