Saturday- Went to class but no one was there. I thought they had cancelled the class without telling me. Sigh...just my luck for not bringing my cd for practice when no one is around. Half an hour later, my 2 friends came. It was kind of like doing things half-heartedly because there were only 3 of us. Plus, I don't know where to start to improve their movements. Especially when i don't have the impression that the teacher taught us the counting of the steps. I personally feel that it has become a norm of not counting the beats. There are some moments whereby it is very hard to count, it is more towards the importance of feeling the music. Either you have it or you don't.
We saw a Taiwanese actor who currently acts in an idol drama according to my friend. He was walking in and out of the studio cos it is considered a shortcut to the music rooms. But haha, he doesn't look familiar to me. My teacher took some time to open the door because when she turned the door handle, it came off. Haha today's attendance was the worst. My mind wasn't that alert today. Have been assigned to teach those who didn't attend the lesson when they come for next week.
Sunday - watching the Wishing Staircase with my brother in the room. I don't find it that scary. I nearly jumped up once especially when the radio moved.