I didn't feel that we have done a lot of work. Was trying out some new stuff and it took quite a bit of time. Plus the aunt hasn't been coming to work for days le so we have to do her share of work too. Today, we then realised that there are actually lots of things that needs to be done. I feel like "fainting" everytime i see my inbox. I tried my best to clear one stack in the shelf and when i came back to the inbox again, it is all full again. My inbox (the maximum space in the shelf is 3 stacks of files) is always full. ( T_T ). I intended to finish emptying out my inbox and then i will go ahead with doing other tasks too. This is like doing homework where it never ends.
People usually relates Thailand to be a Land of Smiles. I think Singapore can became a Land of Sighs. I am guilty of that myself. haha...everywhere in singapore, people love to do the sighing exercise. haha it is the only kind of exercise where people don't complain. they can't help but to do it.
ooo Lee Min Woo is going to release his third album this year!! That's cool, i am going to buy it as soon as it is available in Singapore. That will take perhaps a year to come. So long-g-g...Wah he has even started his own entertainment company..gosh that is so impressive. But he broke up with his gf..that's sad. In the first place, i didn't even know he has a gf..haha..but needless to say, even if i don't know about it, he sure has someone de. Who won't like him? No one can't help but to like him. haha can tell he is real caring according to the news article. ^_^
Do you believe that perfect men exist? haha i do...i have already spotted some. ^_^
* but not in the real world though..in korean entertainment world...haha*
Been listening to old english songs..haha...going back to the s club 7 days and others. My friend and I were trying to recall the old english music groups at work. haha old english songs are the best compared to the current ones. No vulgarities..no shouting..no screaming...haha just meaningful songs and catchy tunes..
Having memory loss today. Forgot what's the name of food that i bought for lunch today. My friends were laughing over it.
Bored of using the computer and my fingers are tired from all those typing. Why can't just give us a break from the computer?