hello..it has been a boring week. My friend and I have gotten the " lazy bug". Even my friend working in another company experienced it too. Oooo the "bug" must have been working real hard at spreading the "laziness" mood.
Cases of Absent-mindedness
The aunt working near us was keying in data. At the same time, she was looking at the computer screen. But the thing is she couldn't see what she has typed on the screen. So she tried again but it still didn't work. It took a while for her to realise that she was keying in using the calculator instead of the keyboard.haha she renacted the scene for us.
Later in the afternoon, I wanted to take some files to my mentor. I was on my way happily. All of a sudden, I stopped halfway and looked at what I was holding. I was holding on to newspapers. At that same moment, i wondered what was i doing with newspapers cos it slipped off my mind that i wanted to send files. haha It was as though i had a daze before that. How strange...