26 May 2007
Only the 5 of us were here. Hmm..don't know what happen to the rest. We did some formation today. Dance lesson kinda brightens my day but that feeling didn't last for the whole day because of other reasons. How disappointing that can be. Spend the rest of my day learning.
27 May 2007
I saw my friend's mentor at a mrt station. Went out with my sec friend to treat her ice cream because I want to thank her for many things that she has done for me. I actually owed her 2 year's worth of birthday presents so I am going to make it up for her. She is entitled 2 presents and I bought her one present today. She decided to give me one more present too because she feels that the present is not enough...haha good good. But I told her to give me a present when I am feeling better (which is not now).
On my way home, got minor collison with a kid's scooter. I tripped and tried to regain my balance. After a while later, there was a heavy downpour.