
Oooo i decided to put up picture of DBSK- Dong Bang Shin Ki ( Gods rising from the East). Impressive name eh? From the left is Xiah Junsu, Micky Yoochun, You-know Jun ho, Hero and Max Changmin. The leader is the middle guy loh...Junho. ( I think my younger cousin looks a bit like Junho..haha) Most of them are born in 1986 and 1988. The youngest is Max Changmin, the last guy at the right. Watching their drama makes me admire them a lot for their talents and personalities. Very hard to let me choose who is my favourite person cos they all have their own outstanding qualities. But aha, i more towards the first 2 guys from the left. DBSK is going to be my 2nd group craze...haha. The present first group craze is of cos ...Shinhwa.haha aiiii....why so many good guys in korea de...haha
I was on my way to the mrt station when i realised i forgot to bring my jacket. Must be due to a lot of things on my mind. So i stood there thinking whether i can live without my jacket for today. But I don't want to become popsicle and called my mother to help me get it. I wasn't really late for work.
Was chatting to my mentor about school and her family. it was so nice talking to her. My mentor said that it is really hard for her to see whether i am at my desk. I can't increase the height of the chair. Haha i told her that i will put a large notice (I am here) on top of my computer to indicate so. haha of cos i won't do that.
It is now 12.16pm. I feel so cold and hungry at the same time. Can't wait for lunch time to come. Finally got something to eat and watch le. haha my friend agreed with me that one of the dbsk members has cute pyjamas. Don't know where got sell leh, i will ask my youngest cousin to wear it. heez... watching 'first love' drama this time.
Searching one whole pile for a few names is really tiring. Sigh..having backache now...must rush home and rest le. Been sorting files and papers after lunch. It is really a lot- a few stacks the height of a computer desk.
I have been working here for about a month le. How time flies. ^_^
My bro's exams is coming le. Have to help him with his revision and homework. Plus he is preparing for the stepping down ceremony. haha i still think of him as a little kid - my baby brother. ^_^
I was on the mrt and saw this foreign worker sleeping on the mrt. He had this umbrella with him (not the foldable kind, as in the big one) The thing is he placed it upside down, resulting in the sharp point pointed upwards. His head was drooping down nearer to the sharp point of the umbrella. The closest distance was around a few cms away. I really fear that he will injure his eye or his face. Someone standing in front of him woke him up and told him about the danger. But he didn't change..hmm..i don't think he understands what the man was telling him. He was too sleepy from the look of his eyes and maybe he doesn't understand the language. After a while, he still went back to his sleeping.
The cartoon series I want..can't be found in the shop. I will scout in other shops...