On my way to work, I was at the mrt station when they announced that there is a delay of 5 minutes in the train arrivals due to a train accident. The affected line was the North-South Line, towards Woodlands. But the person didn't elaborate further so I am not sure what exactly happened. At first, I thought i misinterpreted the announcement cos i was listening to my mp3 player.
Was reading the Budget 2007 and it made me feel so optimistic. Maybe cos they sound so confident with their proposals. I hope it really improves the financial status of the majority. ^_^
Time passes real slowly today and my friend feels that perhaps it is due to monday blues. haha we have been doing the same routine continuously. Abit bored and lack of msn interaction.haha i feel like playing games...but so far no nice computer games to play..
Going on a long journey this sunday...haha