<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13080961?origin\x3dhttp://jvioletdance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile


Name: Jviolet
age: 8th March
school: university
others: especially love kpop music and dance(^_^)

DarLinks


Jviolet's South Korea Blog
Jviolet's Singapore Blog
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends

PlayBack


• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• March 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• September 2011

Shout Out






Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Brushes: x x x
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music


»Now Playing:

Super No 1 - Genie zhou wen xuan

Wednesday, April 18, 2007


My 'work friend' was late to work cos of the mrt. The mrt stopped for 10 minutes because someone used the radio to talk to the driver. Hmm, my friend didn't know what happen but it caused her to be late for work.

This is the first day of work for my another friend. haha...she didn't bring her jacket loh so she was freezing during work. it really slipped off my mind, i thought she would have brought it. we are not working at the same floor and in different departments. But at least, she got a friend working beside her.

It was raining so heavily that we had a hard time crossing the road to the market. then the three of us were eating at our department while chatting. I am glad that they are able to talk to each other loh. I worried that i will be stuck in the middle if the 2 of them doesn't get along well. I hope it won't happen this way. It is hard to make decisions when i am stuck in the middle. This is especially the case when both ask for me at the same time and i don't know who shall i attend to first. Headache...(X_X)

After lunch, 'my work friend' and I were chatting while doing our work. haha it was really funny sometimes. There was once she asked me what is my initials in the work's network. She started to write her initials at the work she has done mah. So she confirmed with me whether is it oa_ _ _. we happened to speak at the same time so it was like a mess. then i said oaomh..she said oaimh..then i confirmed with her is oaomh. so she said - " oh ya, your initials right?" she even say out my chinese name. But wait a minute, how does she know my chinese name if i didn't mention it? i think must be cos it can be seen in the network inbox. haha...then i asked her-so familiar ah? wat does imh stands for? singapore is a land of abbreviations so very hard to recall what exactly it is. then she said is institute of mental health. haha....that got me laughing real hard for a good 5 minutes, i think. i couldn't keep a straight face for quite some time. my face should be turning red at that time cos i could feel the heat of my face.

Now i am listening to my friend's song. Nice!! haha i like the percussion..haha how i wish i am good at composing songs. *fai dai-ing* But the person singing (i think it is not her, cos is a guy's voice) should let out the energy even more. Then it will reflect the song even better. haha jia you!!

i heard that exams are around the corner. So aja aja fighting!! Yeap!!
To L--> haha..want me to lock u in the exam room? hehe

btw am i funny?? why people say that? haha

here are some jokes -teachers-related. maybe i should put some funny jokes about different professions in every entry to share.

TEACHERS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A mom and dad were worried about their son not wanting to learn math at the school he was in, so they decided to send him to a Catholic school. After the first day of school, their son comes racing into the house, goes straight into his room and slams the door shut. Mom and dad are a little worried about this and go to his room to see if he is okay. They find him sitting at his desk doing his homework. The boy keeps doing that for the rest of the year. At the end of the year the son brings home his report card and gives it to his mom and dad. Looking at it they see under math an A+.

Mom and dad are very happy and ask the son, "What changed your mind about learning math?"

The son looked at mom and dad and said, "Well, on the first day when I walked into the classroom, I saw a guy nailed to the plus sign at the back of the room behind the teacher's desk and I knew they meant business."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The parents were very disappointed in the grades that their son brought home. "The only consolation I can find in these awful grades," lamented the father, "is that I know he never cheated during his exams."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dad, can you write in the dark?"
"I think so. What is it you want me to write?"
"Your name on this report card."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A little girl came home from school and said to her mother, "Mommy, today in school I was punished for something that I didn't do."

The mother exclaimed, "But that's terrible! I'm going to have a talk with your teacher about this ... by the way, what was it that you didn't do?"

The little girl replied, "My homework."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The child comes home from his first day at school.
Mother asks, "What did you learn today?"
The kid replies, "Not enough. I have to go back tomorrow."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Little Johnny returns from school and says he got an F in arithmetic.
"Why?" asks the father.
"The teacher asked 'How much is 2x3?' and I said '6'"
"But that's right!"
"Then she asked me 'How much is 3x2?'"
"What's the fucking difference?"
"That's exactly what I said!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teacher: "Sam, what is the outside of a tree called?"
Sam: "I don’t know."
Teacher: "Bark, Sam, bark."
Sam: "Bow, wow, wow!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The teacher came up with a good problem. "Suppose," she asked the second-graders, "there were a dozen sheep and six of them jumped over a fence. How many would be left?"
"None," answered little Norman.
"None? Norman, you don't know your arithmetic."
"Teacher, you don't know your sheep. When one goes, they all go!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teacher: Milton, how can you prove the earth is round?
Milton: I can't. Besides, I never said it was.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Billy and Willy were at Sunday school studying about Noah's ark. On the way home, Willy asked, "Do you think Noah did much fishing?"
"How could he?" said Billy. "He only had two worms"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The teacher is droning away in the classroom when he notices a student sleeping way up in the back row. The teacher shouts to the sleeping student's neighbor, "Hey wake that student up!"
The neighbor yells back, "You put him to sleep, you wake him up!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teacher: Johnny, you know you can't sleep in my class.
Johnny: I know. But maybe if you were just a little quieter, I could.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If there are any idiots in the room, will they please stand up" said the sarcastic teacher. After a long silence, one freshman rose to his feet.

"Now then mister, why do you consider yourself an idiot?" enquired the teacher with a sneer.

"Well, actually I don't," said the student, "but I hate to see you standing up there all by yourself."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The science teacher lecturing his class in biology said, "Now I'll show you this frog in my pocket." He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a chicken sandwich. He looked puzzled for a second, thought deeply, and said, "That's funny. I distinctly remember eating my lunch."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Isn't the principal a dummy!" said a boy to a girl.

"Say, do you know who I am?" asked the girl.
"No."
"I'm the principal's daughter."

"And do you know who I am?" asked the boy.
"No," she replied.
"Thank goodness!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A little kid's in school, taking a true-false test and he's flipping a coin. At the end of the test he's flipping the coin again. The teacher says, "What are you doing?" He says, "Checking my answers."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The ways to grade the final exams

Dept of Statistics:
All grades are plotted along the normal bell curve.
Dept of Psychology:
Students are asked to blot ink in their exam books, close them and turn them in. The professor opens the books and assigns the first grade that comes to mind.
Dept of History:
All students get the same grade they got last year.
Dept of Religion:
Grade is determined by God.
Dept of Philosophy:
What is a grade?
Law School:
Students are asked to defend their position of why they should receive an A.
Dept of Logic:
If and only if the student is present for the final and the student has accumulated a passing grade then the student will receive an A else the student will not receive an A.
Dept of Computer Science:
Random number generator determines grade.
Music Department:
Each student must figure out his grade by listening to the instructor play the corresponding note (+ and - would be sharp and flat respectively).
Dept of Physical Education:
Everybody gets an A.

"As long as there are tests, there will be prayers in public schools".

writtern @9:08 PM