My friend was late again cos people pointed in all directions and she got lost. That's real unlucky cos she was trying to find her way via trial and error method. She called me twice but I didn't pick up. Cos i was too engrossed in listening to my mp3 and i don't really check my handphone when i am walking. It is troublesome to take out my handphone from my bag.
Today's topic was about the mass murder in an American university. I support his point of view but then he has taken things too far le. Haha and don't know why it led on to us talking about encounters with strangers. My 'work friend' has many such encounters which was serious. As serious in that she should made police report. Luckily, my encounters are not as serious as her. If not, i wouldn't know what to do.
I try my best to avoid stopping at jurong east mrt station, the jurong east bus interchange and the jurong point library cos these places were where my past encounters happened. If i had to alight there, i would spend minimal time.
So far when all of us are about to go for lunch together, my friend likes to stand behind me without any warning. I was too engrossed in my work and i couldn't possibly see anyone behind me. It took me some time to look up and realised that she is standing behind me. It happened a few times le.
Was telling my 'work friend' about my ex-friend. Yah, she thought that possessiveness occurs between lovers only. But between friends, such thing does occur. One real life example is me loh, having to deal with the problem of possessiveness (friends being possessive over me) for a few years le. I hope i can really really eliminate this problem and this won't happen to me ever ever again.
I thought i can finally play sims 2 but then installing halfway, i have no clue to where the last disc went to. Sigh..happy for nothing. I miss playing computer games. I shall scout for nice computer games for me to play.
i think i owe myself a lot..but then, the money i saved so far has been spend on other people but not on myself. sigh...what to do??