Hiz..I just reach home from the Dance Workshop. Comments about it: There was another class before mine, so my friends and I were looking into it. Wow..and Xue Gao Lao Shi is so cool. Wohhhh..haha...it is like in him le. haha a few girls talked to me before the class too-asking what class am I in and blah blah. It was nice knowing them. Haha.. To tell you the truth, i feel kinda inferior cos the rest of the classmates all look like pros. I think he is a good teacher. haha...though i am not that used to his teaching. Today, i think my progress is rather slow-maybe cos i haven't really settle down after my sleep.yea so i need many times to get the steps right. I can't wait to practise that song again with my friends on saturday. haha...hope i can get the song asap. Hmm..i was thinking maybe i can teach my juniors in school about this cos it is really cool. That's what my school should be teaching them. See how bah..i hope i can still remember how the dance instructors teach.
Yesterday night, I went to University Cultural Centre with my friend. We went there to watch our juniors going through their syf dance rehearsal. It was nice. I dun think i will ever do that nicely.haha...but they sure need to improve. Lack of unity and gentleness. That day, then i realised that SYF is not always held in Kallang Theatre according to my friend. But so far, i have been to SYF 1999 and SYF 2004 and is in kallang theatre too. haha...but most of the time we were hanging out backstage..can't even watch the malay and the indian dance. I think it is rather a silly reason though we are from the same school. ^_^ sigh...the actual performance will be held at april 17 2007. i will be there to support them..yea..haha..btw are the ushers in UCC uni students too? ahha just wondering...