Today i went to several shopping centres with my friend. Met many of my jc and secondary school friends, but more of jc friends. They didn't notice me though, maybe too engrossed in their shopping. Went to hougang, kovan and vivocity. Discover some things today. I just couldn't control my excitement. I will buy them one by one and also asap!! Just couldn't believe it!!!!!!!!!ahhhhh
Vivocity, I saw some things that i didn't notice on my first visit last year. I envy the little kids now, they have very sweet things to play with. I finally found the shop where i can personalise stuff toys such as their attire and blah blah. But too bad, it is too late already.
Plus, I would have never imagine to see the male Vice Principal in Vivocity!! he wasn't alone, he was with his parents. I was really surprised. On my way home, I continued to meet jc and sec classmates.
Another shocking news is that i bumped into one of the friends that i can get along well in my 2nd year in jc (2006) with a bf. I tell you, i just couldn't believe her to have a bf, man!!! I long time never contact her after As cos *heehee* i do not want to exceed the number of smses used so i didn't sms her. Hmmph..never even tell me that she got her no.1 -__-""good good, now i got one person that i can tease le. haha...As far as i know, i didn't see her with any guy friends loh. I remembered that she didn't talk much to guys in school plus she was in a passive cca, not an active member too. so of cos, i was surprised to see her with someone. i think this is one fact that i will find it very hard to absorb, just like the time that i knew of the "unlikely couple of the year 2006". up till now, i dun think i can accept it..haha..