This morning, I went to AESS campus for some matter. While waiting, I was walking around and happened to see a dusty set of window panes. I could see the writings on the window panes. Haha and this reminded me of my primary school years. I remembered that during recess, my friends and I would go to a certain set of panes and see those writings on it. haha.. u know mostly they will put there XX loves XX and all that in every single panel. Then one of my friends pinpointed and said that my name was on one of the window panes high up. I think must be some senior who has the same chinese name as me. my chinese name is rather common, i should think so. haha though i haven't seen anyone with that same name. plus, i dun even know the boy..this really brings up fond memories in primary school. ^_^ i miss my primary school friends though i dun think they even miss me one bit..ahh a sad fact
in the past, there is always this saying that i heard. As one grows older, it is very hard to find friends and also very hard to maintain the friends after all these years. Friends just come and go and only on rare occasions, do they stay put and be with one always and forever. Hmm, i think it is rather relevant in the present context. In the past, i laughed off this saying because at that time, i was blessed with so many friends around me but then, as time goes by, it didn't stay that way. People have their own set of friends. In the end, perhaps, am i left with none at all??
oh ya, in my previous posts or something, i was mentioning something about..hmm...i don' t know how to summarise it but kind of able to sense who i will meet in the future...ya so recently i kept on meeting someone..then...is there more to it or has it already ended??