Yesterday, I was feeling very blue. But now, i think i feel much better. I feel that i am lacking sleep. Early morning go out hunting jobs and returning home in the evening. Spending time online until the wee hours just to send resumes and search for jobs. Watching TV. The next day, the whole cycle starts again for a few days already. I need sweet dreams too...I had one just recently. But still, it is not enough. T_T
Our plan was to go out cos there were some interviews scheduled. Then, got bad news le. So everything is in a mess. Only on saturday onwards, there are plans. Hope i can get a government job. I don't want to work on weekends especially sat cos i am about to start my dance lessons next saturday onwards. Sigh. I guess it is very hard to scheduled everything nicely when things are always not confirmed.
For the whole morning, I played Audition. What a nice feeling, so long never play le. I like to play the 4Night Direction mode. The background is classy and the songs are fast from 126 bpm on wards. This is rather tough plus my fingers were tangled up and I feel like crossed-eye already. Anyway, I miss the songs. haha. Miss my friends in there...^_^ While playing audition, I recieved phone call!!! She sounded like I will get the job, somemore is in Jurong. Then, bad news came. She called back again and said that someone got the job already. Wah, so sad...After that, my eyes badly need a rest so I went to sleep. But I didn't sleep well for some unknown reason. After a while, I just woke up. Listen to some songs.
Looking at youtube again. Realised that JunJin has a new song- Love won't come. Interesting title. I think it is a ballad. He has a good voice loh and dance style. I love his dance movements. He has a new single. But sigh, if he has an album then i will surely buy. It is a waste of money to buy single. Plus it is imported and surely will cause a bomb.