Hey...merry christmas to everyone and hope u all have your own perfect christmas this year 2006. During christmas season in sec 2, I heard the song: Perfect Christmas by S Club 7. It was so nice and I decided that I will try to find my own perfect christmas from that year onwards. ^_^ That's my Christmas wish. But so far, I haven't gotten my ideal perfect christmas, i still hope that in the near future, it will come true. May all your wishes come true and have a lovely year 2007.
~LO-VE...LO-VE!!!~
Busy...in the end,..got a bit absent-minded. When i got home, too tired to use the computer. miss my bed...haha...i hope i can speed up my work and do a good and efficient job to show people that i can do it. they shouldn't have to doubt my ability. ^_^ I think i will learn a lot bit by bit.