Hey, i changed my blogskin le..nice right? haha..i love fairies and those kind of mystical look. Plus i was in desperate situation to change my blogskin due to several reasons. Some reasons some people may have known. But TADA...i got a new blogskin revamp. At least those readers won't get bored, looking at the same old blogskin. I guess I need changes in every part of my life. So I have to put one step forward to start the cycle of changes.
Wednesday the 13th....I think I will never forget this day where everything {even human and natural forces} seems to go wrong and against the 2 of us. We faced rejections, didn't recieve any phone call from one interview, got chased out by one company and the harsh tone of the person in a certain company. Not only that, even the lifts, the mrt machines rejected us. Things just weren't going our way for both of us. Sigh...To start off the day, I even saw a baby cockroach in the mrt and faster walked far far away from it. Summore, i read a fengshui book and it said that we will have obstacles in our career life in 2007 for those born in the rabbit year. Ahhh....tats so unlucky. Then i was flipping through the palmistry book and I realised it is gone case for me liao. Boo hooo T_T We actually travelled almost the whole of Singapore. At night, it was raining cats and dogs. This exactly reflects both of our feelings. I think my pair of shoes is going to get spoilt.
While I was on my way home (22 mrt stops), I formulated a new line of wisdom. " Nagging people aren't meant to understand" to describe how no matter what you say what happens, they will still nag. If they are meant to understand, they wouldn't have been nagging at all. Haha At times, I was surprised that people actually remembered my precious lines of wisdom. For example: Everyone has their noob days. So it is alright not to be pro at this point of time.
Summore, still others bah..though i dun wanna reveal here cos it is kinda private. Haha, but my friend tot it was professional advice. Hee, I am touched. I didn't know i can make good advice to people. Yeah....^_^
Hope tomorrow onwards will be nice to go searching for jobs..
Like my friend said--> today fengshui no good.maybe tomorow sun's position will be good...
Yesterday, I was looking at youtube and shinhwa video clips are so funny. I kept on watching it repeatedly and laughing. Nearly wanted to roll on the floor. They are so cute and humourous. I don' t think I will ever get to see such kind of people in my life. Ahh,...kawaii!!!