Another fruitless and unlucky day. Haha, as usual, both of us were late. The train that my friend was in faced some track error and had to be delayed for some time. This morning, I thought i could play audition cos I finally corrected the mistake and was able to access it just yesterday night. And ahhh, bad news, it had the same problem again. Boooo hoooo.
So we were at Jurong to try out some places.We went to JTC and they have those automatic doors. I stood there too long and got hit by the automatic doors. Right at my wrist and it became red. Sigh. What a nice thing to start off the day.
Next stop, we went Tuas after our break at the Jurong East Entertainment Centre.
Intially, we assumed that it wasn't that deep into Tuas. But as the journey continued, we couldn't find the building that we were supposed to be finding. Kind of horrifying to think that we may be lost. At the same time, it has began to rain cats and dogs. We decided to alight at a near by bus stop and though it was just nearby. But the company no, was 62 and we wanted to find company at no.3!! In the end, we walked back to the bus stop and found ourselves stranded. No soul in sight except for big vehicles along the road.
The last resort was to find a taxi which was quite rare there. Likely, one kind taxi driver took us to our destination. He was quite chatty and friendly. We realised that the bus route actually can take us to where we wanna go but the landmark was after the bus stop. So, in one way, I don't think we will know how to get down anyway. Went all the way there drenched just for a few minutes. Hmmm..very unlikely for us to find a job there bah. But it was worth a try.
The bus ride home was as bad too. I can't travel too long distance cos I will have motion sickness. Not only that, we didn't even have our lunch yet. This adds on to the likelihood of having motion sickness. Recently (jc life until now), I started to have those dizzy spells if I am hungry. By right, people's stomach will be making some "rock and roll music" when they are feeling hungry. But for me, I will most likely be swaying slightly or missing my footing or trembling when holding things or even seeing wrong stuff. Hmmm..no idea why I have become so weak. Before Jc life, I didn't have such problems and was still fine even if I didn't eat anything.
Ahh, finally we went back to familiar surroundings- Jurong Point and had our lunch there. I think time passed rather fast. Then we rushed to Tanjong Pagar. The lady there was nice. Hmm, so today, we at least did more compared to the past few days.
Another unlucky thing was that the shampoo went into my left eye. So painful....for one moment, I tot i was going to be blind. Ahh, lucky not. I wasn't careful. Sign.
Only one comforting thing was that I can play Audition in one computer le.
I hope my luck will be better tomorrow. Like one song title--> Ming Tian Hui Geng Hao