The Truth to be told...
Tell me, how much am i worth to you?
I want to care more for those who appreciate.
Do you actually know how my heart feels or works?
People suddenly showing their true colours truly made me disappointed. I care so much for them and instead they didn't even appreciate. All the more, they dun even treat me as a friend. Only someone that they can made use of....am i just a convenient float near you in this wide and never-ending ocean? I am merely someone who happened to be just there when they are in their own desperate situations. I am merely someone who ppl can pour out their own personal problems to and not giving in in return. Me--> someone in the background, can be conveniently forgotten all the time and especially the time when i am not needed at all. Because they have found someone else better. I am just an inferior substitute, being thrown away as long as someone better can be seen in the nearby horizon. Whenever i am studying, looking at certain notes, i realised how silly i was. As a result, i was too upset and angry with myself for doing certain unnecessary things. I cause nothing but trouble to myself. Degrading my worth at the same time. In the end, i have come down to nothing. Thought i could get away permanently but unfortunately, it was meant to be. I thought it is time for me to have happiness. No more sorrow caused by some people that i befriended. Again, i was wrong. I was blinded and gotten myself into a trap again. The horrible cycle started again. Caught in the vicious cycle forever.