(T_T) There is seriously something wrong with my handphone reception. I don't recieve messages quite often. Makes me feel kinda insecure actually because I keep on relying on my handphone. I actually didn't think that it may not be such a good thing to totally put my whole trust on technology. But haha, i seem to put all my trust in whoever and whatever i came across. To me, i don't think so much at times. In the end, i am always being left alone. Not a nice feeling at all.Maybe i am destined to be alone.Haha...even if so, i have already come to terms with it in some ways. Kinda...^_^
Lessons are going to end very late. I don't see any point in telling us to stay back. It should be our time to revise on our own or do some extra stuff. Dun know bah...
I am suppressing my passion for the sake of studies. I kept on thinking and thinking about dance. Tried to stop thinking and concentrate on other stuff but it just doesn't seem to work. Tiring loh.... i can't wait to break free of my bonds and be more "me". Haha....not going to mention anything here, only a few ppl know what i am gonna do. ^_^