A levels is running towards me at the speed of lightning. Haha, i should rejoice according to what my teacher said. I am thankful for my teachers for believing in me, especially when i am weak in a particular subject and in the end, i made it. ^_^ I will continue to persevere and do to the best of my capabilities. I want to reach my full capacity, just like any other economy who wants to reach their full employment situation. I think i should do that. Haha, guess that i am thankful that i choose econs. Intially, I didn't intend to take the subject. Econs taught me quite a lot of things which is applicable in reality and changed and improved the way I think.
Ah well, nothing much else to say cos i should not think about other things except studies at this crucial point of time. I am throwing away my emotions for the time being. Will find it back after my As.