A big S...I...G...H...
Yah, it is caused by numerous factors, okay...multifarious factors as used by my gp tutor..heez
Studies...Environment...School...People...Surroundings...Family...and many others.
The "peace and harmony,positive and optimistic "balance is on the verge of tipping over to the bad side. =(
I have never think of such a situation will be happening and such things are happening to me all the time. I thought i would not be caught in such a situation after the last one. I guess it is my fate. Can't run away from my fate, can I? Yah, even my friends shook their heads. Maybe thinking more with the heart instead of the brain leads me into such a problem. But i can't help it, i do think with my heart, perhaps a bit more weightage. It depends on the situation still.
I only harden my heart for certain stuff, but not about this.
But still, i want to get away with it. Can I run away from my fate??
I can't wait for prelims to get over and done with. Will be in heaven for me temporarily. So many things to do during that time to give myself a break. Heehee...going ice skating with my friends. Hope this doesn't clash with my other stuff. Finally, going to meet my secondary school best friends for that. ^_^ Yeah yeah...
This is one of the laps to go. Have to persevere and continue. Seletar house's motto --> Strive for Success. Perhaps, i should have this as one of my mottos too. So fun to watch the track and field meets. Kept on cheering and the house cheers are nice too. Just a bit thick-skinned lah..some of the cheers. Haha. The sad thing was that my house didn't win.