So far i have recieved most of my subjects' results. Haha, i am pleased to say that so far so good though i could have gotten better grades.
Maths- i got a C. 3 in the class passed.Haha actually i was quite worried with my maths cos before that, the teachers kept on saying that it will be difficult and so on. The moment when the teacher was returning us back the scripts, it was scary. I thought that it may be according to the marks given. Before she gave me back my script, she looked at me for a while with an unreadable expression. Then, wahah, i couldn't believe my eyes. Yah, but after the lecturer went thorough the solutions, i realised how careless i was!! Could have gotten better- perhaps should have get at least a B. Aiyaya..What a pity!!
Econs- I only know my 2 papers. I hope my essays portion will pass- then i will pass my econs le. I can't believe i got full marks for my mcq!!! So proud of myself. Oh ya, and i passed my econs paper 2- case study!! Haha, actually so far this is the first time that i pass case study. Somemore, seem like i was the second highest for that paper 2. Perhaps it is because i manage to finish my paper 2.
^_^ oh ya i got this dream about my results. And i dreamt of a very high grade which i don't wanna mention here. Now i am worried about getting the worst grade ever cos dreams have the opposite result than reality. Hope not....
GP- when i first saw my compre paper, i was disappointed cos i expected myself to at least pass. Boo hoo, i didn't. I missed by a few marks carelessly. My aq and summary got good comments. Wahaha. Was worried that i probably couldn't make it for gp. But then, i got a better pass then expected for essay. Was kinda pleased and shocked at the same time. Cos i dun have confidence in essay as i finished it very fast and still got around 40 minutes or 20 minutes left for me during the exam. Well, overall i pass.Haha, an improvement from my previous grade.
Geo- i totally have no confidence this time round. I couldn't even finish the paper which means- i am gone.....
I hope it will stay on the right path..
That time, we were discussing about gp groups. Hmm, now i got an answer. I don't think i belong to either of these groups. Not fitting to my standard actually, i am just like in the middle.
deep in my heart, i really dun know what to do. got quite a lot of problems for me to solve and up till now, i still do not know how to even solve it. how???
writtern @7:26 PM