Ooo..this is my 101st entry.
Faced with quite some problems now.
Some problems seem even more complicated now that situation has changed.
I haven't thought of a good way to solve it but i will try my very best though it will take quite some time. Meanwhile, hang on there, my friend!! ^_^
Farewell party (july 12)
It was quite a cosy farewell party. I miss the dance studio and the dance practices. Feel like i don't belong to there anymore. Separation from where i should belong but hope that it is just temporary. It has been quite a while since i stepped into the dance studio. My teachers-in-charge bought us 8 boxes of pizza and lots of drinks. So nice of them.Aha, i got a poster exclusively for the committee members. So nice. Glad that i am in the committee. ^_^ I miss my dance friends, how we spend our time together having fun. Haha. Feels like i lost a part of me. Got a gift from the juniors. Nicey... The previous farewell party made me sad cos i got the feeling of being left behind. Now time passes so quickly that i can't believe that i am in j2 and stepping down already.
I feel very helpless when i have no idea how to help someone feel better when they are feeling down. Especially people who are always very strong and yet when there are bad situations, they just broke down like that. Perhaps the stronger people are, the more vulnerable they are actually in their hearts. Should i comfort them or let them be left alone to calm themselves down? I don't know what is the appropriate method for different individuals. Sometimes i feel that i am not needed to comfort them cos what am i to them? Even if i treated them as good friends, they may not treat me the same way. That's the thing. For closer friends, i show more concern. If i treat others with more concern, they will usually think that i am up to something. Gah, that's why i don't really show out my concern for people. What i can only do is to be there and help when they have no one else.
When u got your problems, just let it out. I will be there when u need me..don't bottle up all of your feelings. I understand the struggle of trying to get it out yet no one is willing to listen u. Tat's where i come in, i will help u unload your burden to the best of my ability. Cos i feel that's my job as a friend. I wanna be a healer of emotions cos tat's wat everyone is seriously lacking of.
I got a weird dream last night. Haha, dun wanna mention in here though. I feel that this dream tells me something but i have not really figure out what does it mean.
I got this from the dream.
The perfection of both drinks will be destroyed unless there is an antidote to the poison deliberately put inside.
There are external forces to cause the destroying but must try to save it from destroyed.
Haha, actually this is not the actual line cos i forgotten most of it. But roughly, this is wat it is about in my dream.
Yah, when i was reading this in my dream, i was like "huh??" I got difficult absorbing it in my dream.
When i woke up, i tried to anaylse the meaning.Sounds mysterious to me.
Jviolet (^_^)
writtern @1:04 AM