Yah i think i am stressed out probably. Have difficulty sleeping at night, keep on tossing and turning in bed. Drifting in and out of subconsciousness- dun know whether did i sleep enough. Also having nightmares about studying, dreaming on how to get the answers to my questions and blah blah. It was terrible. Hmm, not sure whether i imagined it but there was once, i realised how stupid i was, that i ended up thumping on some surface. Maybe i really did that when i was sleeping.
My work progress is super slow. Even if i managed to study everything by this 2 weeks, will i still remember them for the coming exams? Ahhh....I doubt that i will do well...
I envy those little kids who always play outside with nothing much to care about. I wish i could be like that without any bad consequences. :( If i am like them, i will be guilty for my own actions and this guilt will never be lifted.
The only thing that i can look forward for next week is that i will get to meet my friend out after exams!! Yeah!! So happy... :) i hope it will materialise. Ooo...now got 2 friends to meet. That's great!! Haha
[I got kinda very much affected that i can't seem to stop thinking about it. Ahh..make it stop..continue thinking, won't help anyway.] T_T T_T T_T
After As, i can't wait to do lots of stuff with my friends..seems we got something in common recently.haha..fun fun...cna't wait to run out after As without any worries...
Lets welcome A levels with open arms!! Go through it with full confidence. I am gonna go in to the examination room with 100% confidence that i did my work conscientiously. I am gonna show what i am capable of. I remember what my old pal once said to me which hurts me so badly that it still hurt me today. And i am going to prove it wrong, the old me is going to come back again...again..!!!
writtern @11:44 AM