in school, i can see that there are just so many conflicts. I just prefer to sit on the fence. Even if i agree or am against it, i rather don't show which side am i on. What's the point? I just don't want to add on to the conflicts. When such conflicts happen, all i can do is just shake my head in disappointment. It is uselss to help people to see the 'light'. It's time to reflect who's right and who's wrong for those who are involved. Just reflect, it helps. For me, I always reflect whether my actions are justifiable. I tried to be sensitive towards people, attempting to show fairness to people.
Some people noticed that i am being cold recently. Well, i am treating everyone the same way. Don't think that i have something against somebody. I have my own reasons. Trying to adapt better to the changed environment. Just take it that way.
Life is so uncertain. How i wish i know what people are thinking. I have no idea where is this leading to. What are people trying to do? I am not going to read into it deeply. Just let things be. Nothing is ever going to break my cement walls. Even if there are going to be warnings of external shock, i am going to make my cement walls stronger....make it an invincible fortress especially during for this year.
I am already in the momentum of studies. Kept on spending time in school very efficiently until my hand is aching from all that writing, having neck ache, backache and headache. I am proud that i am able to be ahead of what the teachers want. I amm going to be powerful in my studies. Giving my best shots for the A levels. Yeah!!!!!