I am so like a fool.
A fool to believe in people for numerous times though people are still the same as they already are.
A fool to believe in the best of some people, yet they may not seem to be so great...or even truthful
A fool to be sentimental always.
A fool to be hopeful.
A fool to be too kind, good people are meant to help in the best ways without
questioning...but i guess it is the time when i start to question: do they really care for
me in the end? Or is it just my own willingness to help and they didn't even want my help at
all actually?
I shoulda keep quiet at all times,hopefully can learn the art of being invisible.
I have failed terribly in my life, a super low F if i saw one.
* i will think of more ways in which i am a fool. will update this entry next time.
A fool to act silly at times. Wat would people think of me...? gah..it is embarassing, come to think of it.