Most people around me already knew that major disappointment of mine. Even though it happened quite a while ago, but still, i am feeling a bit sore about it. Also, i felt quite sorry that people who knew me have to hear my complaints about it over and over again. Luckily, there are some people who can actually talk about it with me cos we are in the same boat. I think they are probably tired of talking about it, but i still haven't finish my say yet. All day long, i kept on thinking the same old questions to that, with no answers back.
The deed is done and all i can do is just nothing. I don't think i even want to get back in if they ask me to. Hah! I still want my pride and dignity. Not going to beg myself in. Eventually, if they have shortages, i am not going to be some "poor quality replacement". What are we?? Not going to care any longer. Just the start of this year, and it just happened that way. Yah like someone said: "everything is just wrong." Yeah, i totally agreed. To me, it is one of those nightmares which will never end. Hmm... i am going to talk it out with the teacher about it this coming monday. I am not N anyway, wat's the point?
I can't believe it. This year , i have been appointed for a number of things. Why can't choose better people?
For class NE rep, in charge of doing up the character development notice board, in charge of the bazarr drawing competition for certain stuff.
CCA cip rep..have to think of cip for everyone to do. hah, i find no meaning to be always there and this is just given to me. So contradicting.
Going to take part in competitions
Maths American competition, econs quiz, geography NWP
haha practically my A level subject combi ...except gp.
can't believe that i did sign up for all these.
Went to my ct's house on the last day of our cny holidays. The atmosphere seem quite too dead to me. At least, got to get to know our newcomers a bit better. Her laughter always make me laugh. There were quite a number of funny incidents on that day. I like his place..so big and nice. I want to live in a condominium next time. His daughter is adorable, just that she is very shy and doesn't really show her emotions clearly. I didn't really go near her cos i am not used to baby girls. My younger cousins are all boys so i am used to baby boys. It is so tiring to take care of boys. There are always not aware of potential dangers.
What i dun like is that we need to go to school the next day.haha
Our school's jogathon become our walkathon. We walked all the way for 3km and talked too. It was the first time that no one ordered us to run. After that, i went to Orchard because i need to buy the music album real badly. But there wasn't any sight of it. Aahhhhh, i really really want it! I think it is not popular enough to be sold in here. Gosh, i really want want it. Thinking of buying it online but i dun know how to do that. wanting to ask my friend to help me buy and then i will pay back. dun know who can help me?? i hope it is not expensive..i wanttttttttttttttt......