I was so preoccupied with thoughts that i wasn't aware of not bringing my jacket home with me. Now, it is in the geography classroom. Hope no one will take it, who wants it anyway? Hope the door will not be locked when i go and get it tomorrow.
Tomorrow= eve of new year's eve. Instead of doing it with celebrations, we are going to have lessons till 12.30pm. This is considered quite a good treat because usually our school ends at 5pm on a friday. While it is a norm for people to be excited for chinese new year, it is a form of torture for me. I hate CNY! I just want to stay at home and relax, not go here and there to visit relatives. Dread that, dun want to spend my time doing that. I don't care about the money, just that, i want to have some private time with myself.Somemore, i don't want to see my relatives. Will always ended up making me feel hatred and disgust about myself cos i am not exactly a likeable person. Someone who people usually look down at. That's me.