Yesterday had dance practice again. One word to describe it-- extreme pain.
During the warm-up, there was one part where we had to sit down and bent to reach our toes. The instructor sat on top of each of us and push us to go lower and lower. Excruciating pain!!! I was very conscious of the bottom part of my backbone going to break into half. Feel like i was a point between life and death. Kept on enduring and not going to give up to the pressure. I commented to the instructor and said that " u are very heavy!!!" At that point of time, i really feel like saying my last words before dying. I think that the highest level of pain that i can handle. When i happened to think about this, i feel that my back is aching. There are still more exercises that he used pressure to force us. Sigh. But i have to accept it cos if i learn the basics too late, i will lose my hope of being a dance professional. And now i am already inflexible. =_=