Finally, we knew our promotional results yesterday. I didn't dream of anything about my results the day before. Probably i was too tired due to doing geo promos corrections. Then i was thinking: will my earlier dreams considered to be valid? Dreaming about getting kicked out. Dreaming about maths getting 53. {disappointed if i get that.i need 57 real badly}Dreaming about gp getting A1 {ahem..which is so much impossible} Dreaming that i need 30 plus marks to pass geo..{another impossible one}
On the day itself, we were very nervous. Actually i was quite okay until 1.30pm. 2 pm was the time to release the results to all of us. I was kinda disappointed that i did't dream of it the day before because this makes me feel so uncertain. My results can be anything. I feel like killing myself if i didn't make it. I am also so confused about whether should my father come to meet the teachers. I don't want my father to come. Hee.
1.30pm. After econs teacher released us early and we had to wait in agony in the classroom before the release of results. We held each other's hands for a moment. Time past painfully slow. Just 2 minutes gone. My friends and I started to feel the nervousness. What's my fate?? I feel awkward bringing my father to school because i thought rest of the classmates won't be bringing their parents along. Actually it was supposed to be the ct who helped to distribute, then becamme the geo teacher, then became the other maths teacher and hod. One group of classmates can still play watever. They seem so relaxed. The rest were feeling wat everyone should be feeling at such a situation.
2pm. The teachers came in. Maths teacher put a stack of papers and 2 packets of tissue.. Everyone got even worried when they saw the tissue. We were still in agony because the teachers realised that there was a clash of classes and we shouldn't be in this classroom. After moving, the head told us that they are going to split us in groups to give. He said the names from a list. I was wondering whether was it just random/promoted/retained? But as he read along, i feel much better, dont' know why. Yah, my name was included. We had to move to the other classroom and he will give us our results.
It was quite fast. Yippee, i got promoted. Happy with my gp and econs. But very disapointed with my maths especially. I can't believe i did so badly with my maths. -_______________-"". What did i do wrong? Where did i go wrong. Geo...i find it a pity. i know the content but my poor time management caused me to have low marks. Ahhh...hate it... In conclusion, i am happy that i got promoted but i am unsatisfied with my resutls.. Could have done better. My hard work kinda paid off. First, called my parents who were downstairs. In the end, my parents didnt need to meet teachers. Were hugging my friends. Cos we all got promoted. Yeah, a cause for celebration..but not really loh. if u know us well..then u will know why..not so happy..haha...Next..i smsed to most of my friends about my good news. Haha, so touched and my heart feel so warm when i recieved their messages. Grateful for them. Last year, they comforted me when they knew i couldn't make it. Now, they gotta share my joy. Glad to have them and know them in my jc life. Without them, i think i will still be in depression. ^_^ Now my inbox is so full with their messages andi need to write them down in my diary. Cos they are so touching that i couldn't bear to delete it. So write down loh. Haha..sentimental person.
But the other classroom was very solemn. It was pure agony. We were standing outside to give them support. Tha'ts wat the teacher told us to do. So we did. People were crying. I feel quite miserable. I will not be in the same classs as them. I felt like crying actually but i controlled. don't want to let even more people seeeing me crying. embarassing. but tat time was..i was really scared... I will miss them. We are quite one happy class..friendly..humourous and carefree. Unfortunately, good things must come to an end. It is the starting of a very bumpy journey. Now our class is only around 12 or 14 people out of the actual 25 class size.