Now lying on my bed and using the laptop. i can't be sleeping all the time.it is so boring to be sick..can't do anything that i really like..and i am aching all over. i think i ach a lot because i fell down in the toliet yesterday.
i started to not feel well on monday when i was out with my parents. just suddenly feel that i need to lie down and rest. My parents send me home and i slept. I felt so so cold even though i had a blanket on. Kept on shivering.
Too bad, i didn't get to go with them to fetch my brother home. He got camp this past few days in Malaysia. Hmm, feels quite empty without him during the past few days. ^_^. But never mind, he's back now. Haha, his skin colour is so dark, looks like some tribe person in the forests..haha..somemore when i told him that, he did some actions and talk in any language, which really looks like one cute tribe person. haha...he is a good actor only in front of me. he won't do acting in front of other people.
I got fever and dizzyness. Tues morning, was in the toliet brushing my teeth. I suddenly felt very very dizzy and i tried to endure. Then mind just went blank. Suddenly find myself on the floor lying on my right. I think i didn't see anything. The door was locked. My mother was shouting and she found some way to open the door and took me outside. Now, my body is aching and i am not sure whether did i injure my head. This was my first time fainting like that.
I think i am not going to be promoted. The fear. I dreamt that my gp got A1, which is totally impossible. That's mean i am going to fail my gp in real life. Cos my dreams always tell me the opposite. But it is still early to have such dreams actually cos mostly i have such dreams the day before i got the results. Gosh..and i think i dreamt that my maths got 53 which is dissapointing. i need 57 to have a A and i aimed to have a A. Why did i keep on dreaming about gp? I don't know what would i do if i didn't get promoted.
Hope i will be well enough to attend classes tomorrow. hope that i am not having some dreadful disease.