I do not know what should i do. To feel happy, sad, nervous or whatever. Don't even dare to think about it.
Of course, i am scared about promos. Just that, i don't really seem to show it. It is too scary to think about it. I am in a fragile position, just one slight movement, i may have gone down the cliff. The day is just coming closer, creeping up. Yesterday's happening just makes me awake to reality. My teacher just took out a whole stack of papers for a moment and said that he knew our results. He was shaking his head. Gosh, i managed to just forget about it temporarily.
I don't even want to touch anything related to studies and my mother kept on telling me to clear the table of books. Though my table is a mess, i just don't want to touch it.
I am doing nothing much at home. Lying down and reading books which don't seem so interesting. I just want to read harry potter book 6, which i haven't buy yet. Looking at music videos of Shinhwa and tempting to learn their dance steps. Sigh, i don't even dare learn dance steps now. Just kept on dancing the steps that i have been taught. Also, my parents and brother are there so i couldn't let myself all out in dance. I don't like it when people see me dance because i anyhow dance, not fixed to some routine. Just in my own private world. I want to be alone in the house but apparently, it is just isn't possible. The living room tv is spoilt and the dvd player's wires are cut. I can't enjoy my videos..hmmph.. Feel kinda constricted...like someone is strangling me. i just want to be alone in the house.
Oh ya, next year, my cca is going to join anti-drug dance competition. Yeah... hope that there are still a lot of competitions for us to go to.. hope i really got promoted..cos i have a lot of potential activities and i wanna do that...